Study in the UAE in 2024 at Abu Dhabi University. Apply for the Abu Dhabi University Scholarships program for the academic year 2024. International applicants from any country can apply for the UAE scholarship. You can study all academic fields and majors at Abu Dhabi University. The scholarship is available for 4 years undergraduate, 2 years master’s, and 4 years PhD programs. The scholarship is fully funded and will cover all your expenses.
Details of Abu Dhabi University Scholarships 2024
- Host Country: United Arab Emirates (UAE)
- Degree: Bachelor, Master, and PhD
- Who can Apply? All International Applicants
- Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
Scholarship Financial Benefits:
Several scholarships are available at Abu Dhabi University in the United Arab Emirates for international students. Below we provide the scholarship types with their benefits.
The University Scholarship is only available for UAE & GCC Countries. It covers 10% up to 50% waiver on tuition fees.
Academic scholarship is open to all international applicants. It covers a 20% waiver on tuition fees for continuing Abu Dhabi University students.
H.H. Sheikh Hamdan Bin Zayed Scholarship:
The scholarship will cover a Full Tuition waiver, Your Application and Registration Fee, Health Service Fee, and Student Services Fee.
The Chairman’s Scholarship is open to all international students and will cover 100% Tuition fee waiver, Registration Fee, Application Fee, Student Services Fee, and Health Service Fee.
This scholarship will cover a 25% tuition fee waiver for continuing Abu Dhabi University students/academic year.
Merit-Based Graduate Scholarship:
If you have good grades like 3.5 or equivalent in college and want to go to graduate school at Abu Dhabi University, they will discount the tuition cost. This discount is 25% of the total fees.
If you have already finished studying at Abu Dhabi University and you want to continue studying there for a higher degree, you will get a discount of 20% on the fees you have to pay.
- All the International Students including UAE Residents can apply.
- To apply for a bachelor’s Degree Program candidates must have a High School Certificate.
- To apply for Masters’s Degree program candidates must hold Bachelor’s degree with a minimum CGPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.
- To apply for a Doctoral Degree program candidates must have a Master’s degree with a minimum CGPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- At least 2 Years experience is also required, but only for PhD degree.
The above-mentioned criteria is general for all scholarships but each scholarship has its eligibility criteria. To check the criteria visit this link: https://www.adu.ac.ae/en/study/financials/scholarships
First, visit the official scholarship website and create an account. Complete the application form by uploading the required documents (mentioned below). Apply before the deadline.
- An official Degree Certificate Certified copy
- Official transcripts
- A Completed online application form
- Passport-sized photo
- English Proficiency Certificate
- Copy of a valid passport
- Recommendation Letters
Official Website Link: https://www.adu.ac.ae/en/study/financials/scholarships