Akhuwat Scholarship Program
Every year, the Akhuwat Foundation Scholarships is dedicated to supporting gifted students. The Institute offers education to exceptional students based on merit or fortune. It was established by Dr. Amjad Sqib. He worked as a Civil Services Officer for the Pakistan District Management Group before to founding Akhut.
He oversaw the Punjab Rural Support Programme as its general manager. He made the decision to devote his entire life to aiding the underprivileged after witnessing the horrific consequences of it personally. The Government Foundation Programme works to establish and grow a network of morally upstanding businesspeople and creative entrepreneurs.
It will provide a platform for individuals and groups to use their skills to promote social change. The Akhut Foundation is an excellent initiative to end poverty.
The Akhuwat Foundation offers assistance to people in several ways. He added that loans are being provided to people so they can launch their own enterprises. This program’s goal is to help those who deserve it and are in need of it. A scholarship for students was been established by the program, and it will help disadvantaged but deserving students who will continue to say
- Application Form
- All university credentials
- Pakistan Domicile
- Two letters of recommendation
- Two passport-size photographs
- Personal Information: Full Name, Contact Number, Residential Address, and National Identity Card Number.
- Educational Documents: Intermediate Higher Secondary Result Card or equivalent documents as proof of educational qualification.
- Income certificate.
- Bank account statement.
How To Apply
You must go through a few procedures to apply for the scholarship on your own. Once your application has been received by the Akhut Foundation’s office, you will receive a notification directing you to leave.
- You must first visit the website for Akhouat.
- Click on your scholarship body on the menu.
- When prompted, click the registration button and provide any required documentation.
- After receiving all of your reservations, you will be informed that if you are not selected, you visited your own office to obtain the necessary information.
- Study in UK Without IELTS: Bachelor’s, Master’s, and PhD
- Australian Government Research Scholarship
- Scholarships in Germany Without IELTS | Fully Funded
- Fully Funded: South Korea Scholarships Without IELTS
Akhuwat Loan Scheme
The Akhuwat Foundation has once more created a call ship for all of its deserving students and low-income individuals to investigate the effects of the intervention. Dr. Kamran Shams discussed a 10,000 rupee loan with a local woman. This let him realise that Pakistan is home to many outstanding kids who, however, are unable to further their education owing to a lack of funding. They, therefore, revealed the chip yesterday, in which deserving students will receive funding each month or something comparable to support them in their academic endeavors.
|TYPE OF OPPORTUNITY
|SCHOLARSHIPS AND FELLOWSHIPS
|19 Civic Center, Sector A2, Township, Lahore, Pakistan
|+042 111 448 464 – +92 42 35122743