Are you looking for fully funded scholarships to study Abroad? In this post, we bring the world’s top Master’s scholarships 2024 for international students. All those students who want to study for Master’s degrees at the world’s best universities can apply for these scholarships. There are many scholarships that are fully funded and cover tuition fees, accommodation charges, health insurance, travel allowance, etc. Below we give a complete list of Master scholarships with details.
Details of Masters Scholarships 2024
|Who Can Apply
|All International Applicants
List of Master’s Scholarships For International Students
- Gates Cambridge Scholarship
- ETH Zurich Excellence Masters Scholarship
- Netherlands Government Scholarships
- Chinese Government Scholarship
- Chulalongkorn University Scholarships
- Stanford University Scholarship
- Muhammad Bin Zaid University Scholarship
- Ton Duc Thang University Graduate Scholarships
- Government of Brunei Darussalam Scholarship
#1 Gates Cambridge Scholarship
- Applicants will get a £17,500 stipend per annum.
- Health Insurance
- A Family allowance of up to £10,120.
- Funding up to £2,000 for Academic Development
Applications for the Gates Cambridge Scholarships are currently open. International applicants can apply for the scholarship and study in the UK. It is a fully funded scholarship offering a master’s degree program.
#2 ETH Zurich Excellence Masters Scholarship
- Cover tuition fee waiver
- Applicants can get CHF 11,000 per semester for living and study expenses.
International students who want to pursue a master’s degree at Switzerland’s top university apply for this scholarship. The ETH Zurich Excellence Masters Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship that accepts applications for the year 2024. The duration of the master’s degree program is three or four years.
#3 Netherlands Government Scholarships
- Free Living Cost
- Tuition Fees
- Round Trip Travel Tickets
- Health Insurance
The master’s degree and short courses are available in Netherlands universities. International applicants who want to pursue their studies in the Netherlands must apply for the Netherlands Government Scholarships 2024. Prepare your documents when applying. The full details and application link are given above.
#4 Chinese Government Scholarship
- Cover Registration Fee
- The Scholarship will cover Accommodation
- Basic health insurance is also provided.
- A Monthly allowance of up to 3500 Yuan.
The Chinese Government Scholarship offers bachelor’s master’s and PhD degree programs for international students. All international applicants except Chinese citizens can apply for the scholarship. The master’s degree applicant should not be more than 35 years old.
#5 Chulalongkorn University Scholarships
- Tuition fee coverage
- A monthly stipend of 16,000 Baht
The Chulalongkorn University Scholarships are fully funded and available in Thailand. ASEAN or Non-ASEAN countries students who are studying already at Chulalongkorn University are not eligible for the scholarship. International applicants can pursue a master’s degree in Thailand.
#6 Stanford University Scholarship
- Travelling allowance
- A stipend for living expenses
- Cover full tuition fee
- Academic expense
Applications for the Stanford University Scholarship are accepted now for the year 2024. If you want to study for a Master’s degree in the USA apply for the scholarship now. All international students are eligible for this scholarship.
#7 Muhammad Bin Zaid University Scholarship
- 100% tuition fees waiver
- A monthly stipend
- and many more benefits
The Muhammad Bin Zaid University offers master’s degree Scholarships for international students. If you are interested in studying in Dubai, “UAE” must apply for this scholarship program. There are various master’s degree programs like Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, and many others related to the engineering field.
#8 Ton Duc Thang University Graduate Scholarships
- The Scholarship will cover the full tuition fee
- Accommodation also be covered by the scholarship.
Those students who want to pursue master’s, doctoral and postdoctoral degrees can apply for the Ton Duc Thang University Graduate Scholarships program. It is a fully funded scholarship available in Vietnam. International applicants are welcome to apply for this scholarship. There are different types of fields you can study like accounting, applied science, civil engineering, finance and banking and much more.
#9 Government of Brunei Darussalam Scholarship
- Tuition Fee Exemption
- An economy-class class ticket
- A personal allowance of BND$500.00 per month.
- A book allowance of BND$600.00 per year.
- A meal allowance of BND$150.00 per month.
The final scholarship on the list is the Government of Brunei Darussalam Scholarship. It is a fully funded scholarship that offers a master’s degree program for international students. You can study 12 or 24 months in Brunei Darussalam. Applicants must not be more than 35 years old for a master’s degree.