The Petroleum Technology Development Fund (PTDF) is pleased to announce the availability of scholarships for MSc and PhD studies in premier institutions around the world. This scholarship program is part of PTDF’s strategic partnership initiative, which aims to develop indigenous human capacity and petroleum technology to meet the needs of the oil and gas industry. Eligible candidates are encouraged to apply! Also See: 30 Merit-Based Scholarships For International Students
Benefits of the ptdf Scholarship
- Full tuition fees
- Monthly stipend
- Annual research grant
In addition, the ptdf scholarship program will also provide you with access to:
Read More: ETH Scholarships Switzerland 2024
- A well-equipped library and other learning resources
- Opportunity to attend international conferences and workshops
To be eligible for the ptdf scholarship program, you must:
- Be a Nigerian citizen
- Have a first degree with at least Second Class Upper Division in any relevant discipline from a recognized university
- Possess a valid international passport
- The ptdf scholarship program is open to both fresh graduates and those who have completed their NYSC. If you are interested in applying
How to prepare for the ptdf scholarship program 2024 interview
The ptdf scholarship interview is your opportunity to demonstrate to the panel that you are the right candidate for the program. Here are some tips on how to prepare:
- Do your research: Before the ptdf scholarship interview, take some time to research the organization and familiarize yourself with their work. This will not only help you answer questions more confidently but will also show the panel that you are genuinely interested in the program.
- Prepare questions: In addition to preparing answers to common ptdf scholarship interview questions, have a few questions of your own ready to ask the panel. This will not only show that you are engaged and interested, but will also give you an opportunity
Scholarship Program Selection Criteria?
To be eligible for the ptdf scholarship 2022 program, candidates must:
- Be a Nigerian national
- Have completed their undergraduate studies with at least a Second Class Honours (Upper Division) or its equivalent.
- Be between the ages of 21 and 30 years old
- Not have previously participated in any ptdf scholarship program.
- Have gained admission to pursue a full-time MSc or PhD degree program at an institution under PTDF’s strategic partnership initiative.
- Meet the specific requirements of their chosen field of study.
Candidates will be selected based on their:
- Academic performance
- Leadership potential
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Motivation and commitment to their chosen field of study
The ptdf scholarship program is open to Nigerian citizens who meet the eligibility criteria. Candidates must have been admitted to pursue a full-time MSc or PhD degree program at an institution under PTDF’s strategic partnership initiative. Candidates will be selected based on their academic performance, leadership potential, communication and interpersonal skills, and motivation and commitment to their chosen field of study.
How to apply
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the ptdf scholarship program. To be eligible, candidates must:
- Be a Nigerian citizen
- Be between the ages of 18 and 35 years old
- Possess a minimum of Second Class Upper Division in their first degree from a recognized university
- Have completed NYSC or be exempted from it
- Not be in receipt of any other scholarship
Candidates are required to complete the online application form and submit all the required documents.
For more information, https://scholarship.ptdf.gov.ng/