The first Christmas Wishes card was sent in 1843 Imagine how amazing it is that a simple piece of paper started a grand tradition of exchanging thoughtful and loving Christmas wishes with our friends family and loved ones.
Do you also want to send Christmas cards to your loved ones? But you are worried that you don’t know how to write Christmas cards? Here we teach you how to write a Christmas card and we will describe it in a few ways and also tell you about Christmas wishes types.
Type of Christmas wishes
However, there are many ways to wish your loved ones this Christmas, but we’ve compiled a list to help you get started.
Christmas wishes in Lighthearted Style
If you want to wish in a Lighthearted Style you can start with:
- May your Christmas be as bright as Rudolph’s nose!
- Jingle all the way to a laughter-filled Christmas!
- Santa’s coming! Merry Christmas to you!
Christmas greeting messages in Casual and Cheerful Style
If you want to wish in Casual and Cheerful style you can start with:
- Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
- Merry Christmas! Eat, drink, and be merry!
- Merry Xmas! I hope you have a great Christmas and New year!
Christmas wishes in Funny Style
If you want to wish in Funny Style you can start with:
- Be naughty and save Santa a trip.
- It’s sure beginning to cost a lot like Christmas!
- This season, let’s cherish what matters most: Cookies! Happy Christmas!
- They say heartfelt gifts are best, but cash and gift cards aren’t bad either! Merry Christmas!
- May your joy be as big as Rudolph’s nose and your bills as tiny as his elves!
- May your cheer be high and your bills be low!
- Consider my presence a gift. Merry Christmas.
- This card is an annual reminder that I exist.
Christmas Greetings in Formal or Professional Style
If you want to wish in Formal or Professional Style you can start with:
- Warm greetings and best wishes for the New Year.
- Wishing you a peaceful Christmas and a very successful New Year!
- May this holiday season bring joy and success to your team.
Christmas Wish Greetings to the Family
If you wish to Family you can start with:
- Merry Christmas! Here’s to love and laughter!
- Sending you joy, peace, and all the Christmas cheer!
- Warmest Christmas wishes to you and your family!
Christmas Greeting in Sentimental and Heartfelt
If you want to wish in a Sentimental and Heartfelt Style you can start with:
- Merry Christmas! Here’s to making beautiful memories.
- May the warmth of our friendship fill your heart. Happy Christmas!
- May our bond grow stronger. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Romantic Christmas Card Ideas
- This Christmas, I pray that the bond between us grows even stronger. I love you.
- The only thing I love more than Christmas is you.
- Christmas is more magical now that you’re in my life!
- You’re the partridge to my pear tree.
- All the sparkly parts of Christmas remind me of you!
- I love you more than hot cocoa with extra marshmallows!
- This Christmas, I hope everything you wish for comes true. Merry Christmas to my love
- I can’t wait to share our first Christmas together!
- Thank you for putting the merry in my Christmas.
- Meet me under the mistletoe? Merry Christmas, my love.
- If kisses were snowflakes, I’d send you a blizzard!
How to write Christmas wish messages?
If you want to write a Christmas Wish Message there are five points you must keep in mind.
- You should start a Christmas Wish Message with a personal address like Dear [Nmae], or Hii [Name].
- In the second step Say “Mary Christmas“, “Happy Christmas“, or “Happy Holidays“
- Share good wishes in the third step like “I hope you have a great time” or “I wish you joy“
- Add New Year Wishes in the fourth step like “Happ New Year” or “Have A Good New Year“
- In the last fifth step say goodbye warmly like “Bye for Now” or “Take Care“
We hope these five points help you to write a perfect Christmas Wishes Message to your Friends, Family, etc.