All job seekers in Canada read this post carefully. Today we have good news for you. All those applicants who want to work in Canada but have no skills can apply for the Truck Washer Jobs 2024. The Maple Truck Training offers truck washing jobs for foreigners. It is one of the best driving schools located in Edmonton, Alberta.
For truck washing jobs applicants do not need high qualifications and experience. Only high school diploma holders are eligible for this job. The Maple Truck Training offers full-time jobs with a shift morning, day, evening, and weekend. In this post, we’ll give you complete details about Truck Washer Jobs in Canada in 2024.
Details of Truck Washer Jobs in Canada 2024
|Secondary High School Diploma
|All International Applicants
Benefits of Truck Washer Jobs in Canada:
- Job availability due to high demand for truck washer positions.
- People looking for employment security can get a steady income
- You can get valuable hands-on experience with numerous types of trucks, trailers, and equipment.
- You will also get health benefits such as coverage for medical bills, dental treatment, and other services.
- Applicants can learn various types of techniques like vehicle cleaning, maintenance, and safety. It is all time high-demand skill which you can use for work in Canada.
- Applicants will get competitive salaries according to their area of work.
Work As a Truck Washer in Canada
You can work as a truck washer for cleaning delivery, tractor-trailer trucks, garbage, tankers, semis, and other construction vehicles and machinery.
Salary Package of Truck Washer
If you work as a truck washer you will get $20.00 CAD per hour. At the beginning level, you can earn almost $29,660 CAD per year. Those applicants who are most qualified can earn up to $41,929nCAD per year.
Shifting Timings of Truck Washer
The truck washer is a Full-time or Permanent employee. The shifting timing of the truck washer is Day, Evening, Weekend, Overtime, and Morning.
What Are The Requirements of Truck Washer Jobs In Canada
Applicants need to qualify for the following job requirements to work in Canada:
- Applicants must have a minimum qualification such as a secondary high school diploma.
- Applicant must speak the English language.
- Candidates should be reliable and a team player.
- Applicant must be physically fit and able to work efficiently.
- Applicant must be able to work in a structured and flexible environment.
- Applicant must know equipment and machinery.
- Applicant must be able to vacuum floors, clean the automobile interior and exterior, and Clean machines.