Applications for the UAE Scholarship at Khalifa University are open now for the year 2024. International individuals who are interested in pursuing their Master’s or Ph.D. programs in UAE must apply for the khalifa University scholarship. It is a fully funded scholarship offer to all international students to study in the United Arab Emirates. There are various types of programs are available at Khalifa University. It is a unique opportunity to get high-quality with experienced faculty, and a supportive learning community.
Details of UAE Scholarship at Khalifa University 2024
|Master and Phd
UAE Scholarship Benefits:
The scholarship will cover:
- Full Tuition Fee Coverage
- Monthly Stipend
- Medical Insurance
- Research Grant
Eligibility Criteria for Scholarship:
These are the following eligibility criteria you must follow.
- Those applicants who want to pursue a Master degree in UAE must hold a Bachelor’s degree.
- Must have an English Proficiency Certificate.
- Able to conduct an admission Interview.
- Those students who want to pursue a Doctorate degree in UAE must have a Masters Degree
- Applicants must have a research statement containing 500 to 1,000 words.
- Able to conduct an admission interview.
- A CV/Resume
- Valid Passport
- Official Transcript
- English language proficiency like IELTS, TOEFL or EmSAT score certificate.
- Purpose Statement containing 500 to 1,000 words
- GRE score report
- Those applicants who have graduated from institutions outside the UAE must have an Equivalency certificate which is issued by the UAE Ministry of Education.
- Research Statement containing 500 to 1,000 words
- Attested copy of Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply online for the UAE Scholarship at Khalifa University in 2024. Visit the below link and fill out the online application form.
To Apply Visit Here: https://www.ku.ac.ae/graduate-admissions-new-2
Note: Your institution sent directly your TOEFL report and GRE report to Khalifa University by using the institutional (TOEFL code 0960 and GRE code 0822).