Study in China with a CSC Scholarship in 2024. Applications for the CSC Scholarship at Chongqing University in China are currently open. Many scholarships are available for international students to pursue master and PhD degrees at Chongqing University of Posts and Telecommunications. The Chinese University Program is a full scholarship that was established by the Ministry of Education in China.
The aim of this program is to support Chinese universities in specific provinces or autonomous regions to enroll excellent international students for graduate studies in China. The study duration of the Masters degree is (2-3) Years, and Ph.D. degree is (3-4) Years. You can also apply for the Fully Funded Scholarships in Europe Without IELTS. More details about the Chongqing University CSC Scholarship are given below.
Details of Chongqing University CSC Scholarship 2024
|Masters and PhD
Benefits of CQUPT CSC Scholarship:
The Chongqing University of Posts and Telecommunications of China Covers Full tuition fees, Comprehensive Medical Insurance, Accommodation fees, Registration fees, and a Monthly stipend for Master’s (3000 RMB) for doctoral Students (3500 RMB).
What are the Language Requirements:
- For Chinese Medium Courses: Report of HSK4 or above (score: 210 or above, valid for two years), English level certificate.
- For courses taught in English, you must score 5.5 on the IELTS or 80 on the TOFEL report, which is valid for two years.
- Provide your prior institution’s English language proficiency certificate If you don’t want an IELTS test.
- Applicants must be non-Chinese nationals.
- Applicants must be in good health.
- International + Graduates of Chinese Universities are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Applicants must have excellent performance in their studies.
- Good ability in scientific research.
- Applicants must be under the age of 35 for a Master’s degree and must be under the age of 40 for a doctoral degree.
How to Apply?
The application process for the CQUPT scholarship program is online. Click the below link and apply for it. There is no need for an application fee or acceptance letter.
Note: You need the following documents (Degree/Transcript (Attested by a notary public), Scanned Copy of Passport, Passport Size Photo, Two Letters of Recommendation, Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form, Personal statement or Study Plan or Research Proposal, Proof of Language Proficiency, Acceptance Letter (Optional), Or any other supporting documents) when you apply for a scholarship