Applicants can now apply for the German Job Seeker Visa for the year 2024. The government of Germany issued the German Job Seeker Visa for international job seekers who want to come to Germany for work. For this type of visa applicants do not need a job. The visa lasts 6 months because it is a long-term visa. Now you can go to Germany without a job offer. In this article, we share all the Germany Job Seeker Visa process in full detail.
Detail of Germany Job Seeker Visa 2024
|Job Seeker (Academic & Vocational training)
|Who can Apply
|Except EU/EEA and Switzerland Citizens
Benefits of Germany Job Seeker Visa
- You do not have any sponsorship for a job seeker visa in Germany.
- In Germany, applicants can get a visa without a job.
- There is no language barrier to applying for the Job seeker visa.
- You can stay in Germany for six months without a job
- The age must be 18 to apply for the visa.
- If you want to be a successful applicant to qualify for the job seeker visa you must be:
- Applicants should not be a national of EU/EEA.
- Applicants must be able to support themselves to stay in Germany. For this, you have enough money at least €1,200 in the German Bank Account.
- A blocked account in Germany increases the chances of getting a job seeker visa.
What is the Job Seeker Visa in Germany?
The job seeker is the type of visa that allows foreigners to come to Germany and find a job. The duration of the job seeker visa is 6 months. If you successfully find a job in 6 months you can apply for a work visa and resident permit for yourself.
What types of Job seeker Visas Available in Germany for 2024
There are two types of Visas available in Germany.
- Academic Job Seeker Visa
- Vocational training Job Seeker Visa
In an academic job seeker visa, you need to find jobs related to your academic qualifications. When you get a job you need a visa to work in Germany.
For Academic Job Seeker Visa visit this link to apply: https://digital.diplo.de/navigator/en/visa/overview/job-seeker-academ
Vocational training job seeker visa applicants need to find jobs according to the Vocational qualification. You have to complete the Vocational training job minimum into 2 years.
For a Vocational Training Job seeker visa Visit here: https://digital.diplo.de/navigator/en/visa/overview/job-seeker-beruf
Note: The period in which you have to search for a job is 6 months. So find a job quickly because you can stay in Germany for only 6 months.
How to Apply For The Germany Job Seeker Visa
You can apply easily by following these steps:
- First, you need to complete your visa application form.
- Prepare the required documents ( Your valid passport, 3 passport-size photos, Accommodation proof, Travel health insurance proof, Proof of financial resources, Your CV, A cover letter, Academic qualification proof, and confirmation proof of visa fee payment).
- After that go for an interview to the German Embassy or Consulate.
- Pay your work visa fee. The German Job Seeker Visa fee is €75.
Also Check; Construction Visa Subsidy Program in Australia