Do you want to go to Norway for a Job in 2024? Apply for the Job Seeker Visa in Norway and get a chance to live a high-quality life in Norway. The Norway Job seeker visa is specially designed for foreign graduates and professionals who want to get jobs in the dynamic sectors in Norway. You can also check Lithuania Work Visa in 2024.
All EU/EEA citizens are lucky because they live and work in Norway without special permits. They only need to register with the police within three months of arrival. But some citizens of Denmark, Iceland, Sweden, and Finland can work in Norway without police registration. They need to be informed about their move to the National Population Register. You can see complete details step-by-step in below.
Details of Job Seeker Visa in Norway 2024
|Job Seeker Visa
Key Points For Job Holders in Norway
For those applicants who have secured a job with a Norwegian company, below are some important key points you should know:
- Full-time employment is available.
- According to the equivalent roles non-Norwegian citizens receive the same salary as Norwegian citizens.
- You must be an adult, not a minor.
- You must have no criminal record.
Qualification Eligibility for Application
If you have one of these qualifications you are eligible to qualify for the Norway Job Seeker Visa.
Completed College Education:
Applicant must be successfully graduated from college/university.
Specific Occupation Training:
Received training in a particular occupation is also required.
Applicants must possess unique skills relevant to a job, even without formal schooling.
Visa-Free Citizenship Requirements for Skilled Job Seekers
If you are a citizen of those countries which have visa-free agreements with Norway, the following prerequisites apply:
- You need to pay the application fee.
- You must hold citizenship from a visa-free agreement country.
- You must be qualified as a skilled worker.
- You should focus your job search on skilled employment.
- You must have at least NOK 139,347 for six months of living expenses.
How to Apply?
First, Visit the Norwegian immigration website and Complete the application form. Pay the required service fee. If you want more details about the job Seeker Visa in Norway 2024 please explore the UDI website.
There are two main application routes:
Already in Norway:
- Applicants Currently in Norway.
- Engaged in research activities within Norway.
- Applicants about to graduate from a Norwegian university.
- You must hold a student permit in Norway nearing expiration.
Visa-Free Agreement Route:
Applicants from a non-EU country that has a visa-free agreement with Norway are eligible to apply for a work visa. It grants work authorization for up to one year during your job search.