Looking to get a European work visa in 2024? So why not tell you about a visa that has a success ratio of 98% That work visa is available from Lithuania which is a European country. In 2024, Lithuania will offer seasonal work visas to non-EU nationals in all sectors. If you are a non-EU national, you are eligible for the seasonal work visa in Lithuania and can work there for six months. Lithuania is a very small European country and there are many job opportunities available for foreigners Because of its low population. Also Apply: Construction Visa Subsidy Program in Australia
Detail of Work Visa Process 2024 in Lithuania
|National Long-Term Visa (D Visa)
|Who can Apply
|Only Non-EU Nationals
Read More: Malta Seasonal Work Visa Process
What is Required for a Work Visa in Lithuania?
The non-EU national must require a work permit that allows him to apply for a work visa in Lithuania. And a national long-term visa for more than 90 days that allows the applicant to travel to Lithuania.
Duration of the Lithuania Work Visa
The maximum duration granted to the Seasonal work permits is 6 months. For the validity of the time of seasonal work permit the national long-term visas are granted.
How to Get a Work Permit for Lithuania Seasonal Work Visa
Applicant can get their work permit from their employer who offers them a job. Only the Lithuanian employer of the applicant can apply at the local Employment Service office for your seasonal work permit. After granted the work permit your employer will sign an employment contract with you.
Work Permit Fee: €120
Note: The processing time of the Lithuania Work Permit is 7 days. In 7 working days, you’ll get your work permit.
Also Check: Good News: Canada Seasonal Work Visa
How to Get Lithuania National Long-Term D Visa
When you get your work permit after that you can apply for the National Long Term D Visa for Lithuania. The national long-term visa will take nineteen days to process. It is issued by the Lithuanian embassy or consulate. You can check the Lithuanian Embassies list by the provided link.
Visit here: https://www.urm.lt/default/en/embasycontacts
National Long Term (D) Visa Fee: €140
Lithuania Work Visa Sponsorship Jobs
The most popular job sites in Lithuania are given below:
- Lithuanian State Employment Service: https://uzt.lt/en
- Lithuanian Government Website:https://www.renkuosilietuva.lt/en/
- Voodoosales: https://voodoosales.lt/en/
- CV online: https://www.cvonline.lt/en/
- CV market: https://www.cvmarket.lt/
- CV.lt: https://www.cv.lt/
- Scobo: https://scobo.lt/
- CV bankas: https://en.cvbankas.lt/
- Work in Lithuania: https://workinlithuania.lt/
- LOVE JOB: https://www.lovejob.lt/
- Start-up CV: https://startupcv.lt/
- Also Read: Chile Work Visa
Lithuania Employment Agencies
Below we provide the Lithuania employment agencies that cooperate with large companies in Lithuania:
- Strategic Staffing Solutions: http://s3i.strategicstaff.com/
- Simplika: http://www.simplika.lt/en/
- Manpower: http://www.manpower.lt/en
- Biuro: https://www.biuro.lt/staff-leasing-recruitment-in-lithuania
- Alliance for Recruitment: https://www.afr.lt/en
- Info: https://www.info.lt/en
- Header: http://www.headex.eu/en/ieskantiems-darbo-1/lithuania/
How to Apply?
You can visit the official website of Lithuania Seasonal Work Visa.