Welcome to another visa guide post. Today we’ll talk about the Chile Work Visa Process 2024. Chile is offering work visas to all international foreigners to work there. If you are looking for a job, apply for a Chile work visa. The success ratio of the Chile visa is 90% according to the previous year’s record 2022. If you are a foreign worker you need an Authorization to work in Chile. In this article, we’ll guide you through a step-by-step process like how you can get this visa, visa duration, Visa cost, Requirements, etc.
Detail of Chile Work Visa Process
|Who can Apply
Available Job Sectors For Foreigners
There are various job sectors available for foreign workers in Chile.
- Job in Agriculture Sector: Agrosuper, Viña Cono Sur, SQM
- Job in Mining Sector: Antofagasta Minerals, BHP, Codelco
- Job in the Tourism Sector: LATAM Airlines, Sky Airline, Hotelera Nacional
- Job in Services Sector: Accenture, IBM, Deloitte
- Job in Finance Sector: Banco Santander, Banco de Chile, Banco Estado
What You Need to Work in Chile
Every foreign worker needs a Chile work visa to work there. There are two types of work visas including Temporary Resident Visa & Chile Work Visa.
Chile Temporary Resident Visa: With this visa every foreign worker can work in Chile for up to one year. It is a one-year Chile temporary visa for foreigners.
Chile Work Visa: If you are a foreign worker and have a job contract with a Chilean company for more than one year. In this case, you need a Chile work visa. The duration of Chile’s work visa is 2 years and you can renew it after the expiry.
The fee ranges from $50 to $150 for the Chile work visa. When you apply for the Chile work visa it can take 15-20 days to process.
Also See: Lithuania Work Visa
Eligibility Requirements For the Chile Work Visa
Below are the following eligibility requirements, you must be met to qualify for the Chile work visa.
- Applicant must be at least 18 years old
- The applicant needs a hire letter from the Chilean company.
- A copy of the Spanish-translated work contract.
- The hiring company needs to sign this document, and their signature must be verified by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Chile.
- A Passport Size Photo
- Your Photo
- Police Clearance Certificate from your country
- You need copies of your educational degrees/diplomas for the job
How to Apply?
When you get selected for the Chilean job, then you need to apply online for the Chile work visa. Apply Here For the Work Visa. If you want any additional details regarding authorization to work visit https://tramites.minrel.gov.cl/
If you want to go to the Official Chile Website Visit: https://www.chile.gob.cl/chile/blog/todos/temporary-resident-visa-maximum-length-of-one-year
Note: if they live at least 5 years in Chile, it grants permanent residency to foreigners. So if you completed your 5 years you can apply for permanent residency in Chile.
Also Check: Good News: Canada Seasonal Work Visa