Applications for the African Development Bank Internship Program are currently open for the year 2024. It is a great opportunity for those students who want to gain practical experience in Africa’s leading development institutions. It is a paid internship in Africa for international students.
The African Development Bank Internship Program gives a chance to international individuals to get professional skills, work on impactful projects, and explore world international development. Recent graduate students can apply for this internship program to polish their skills. They can also get a monthly stipend during the internship.
If you want to become a part of a wider talent management system you must apply for this internship. This program facilitates the bank to deliver the 10-years strategy and high 5s. In this post, I will provide you the complete details about African Development Bank Internships like eligibility, benefits, application process etc.
Details of African Development Bank Internship 2024
|Currently Enroll in Master’s Degree
|Who are Eligible
|Currently, Enroll in Master’s Degree
Benefits of Internship
Selected applicants will receive a monthly stipend to cover their living costs and other expenses. They can also get HANDS-ON practical experience by working on real projects. They will also get medical insurance.
- Applicant must not be older than 30 years.
- Only those applicants who are member countries of the African Development Bank can apply for this internship.
- Currently, enrolling in a master’s degree from a recognized institute is necessary.
- Applicant must apply for the internship within one year after obtaining a such degree.
- Applicant must be fluent in one of the bank’s official working languages (English or French).
- You must be able to use the bank’s standard software such as (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access) and SAP knowledge is an additional benefit.
The duration of the African Development Bank Internship is 3 to 6 months.
Study Fields Required For Internship
Infrastructure Development, Budget, Human Resources Management, Private Sector Development, Power, Energy, Climate and Green Growth, Finance, Human and Social Development, Information Technology, Agriculture, Environment, Law, Communications, Internal Audit, Human Capital Development (Education and Health), and many other fields relevant to the bank.
How to Apply?
You need to apply online for the African Development Bank Internship Program 2024. The application link is given below.
APPLY LINK: https://www.afdb.org/en/vacancy/2024-internship-program-session-i-64979