Applications for the BI Presidential Scholarship in Norway are currently open for the year 2024. Many students want to study in Europe. it is a chance for them to study in Norway with the help of a scholarship. International applicants from all over the world are eligible for the BI Presidential Scholarship. The scholarship is only available for masters-level applicants. They can apply to science, Information Technology, Engineering, and other Science-related departments at the university in Norway.
Detail of BI Presidential Scholarship
|All International Applicants
The benefits depend on the student’s nationality whether he is an international student or a Norwegian student.
If you are an international student:
- You will get the full tuition fee (each semester for two years)
- You will also get a stipend for living expenses (each semester for two years)
If you are a Norwegian Student:
- You will only get a full tuition fee waiver (each semester for two years)
- Both Domestic and international students can apply.
- A good GPA record is required on an international grade scale.
- If you are in your third year of BI’s civil*konom program, you are also eligible to apply.
- To be eligible for this scholarship, you must maintain a good academic record for the whole program duration.
- The BI scholarship is only open to all master’s programs.
How to Apply
Here are the following steps you must follow:
Applicant must write an application letter of a maximum of one page long. In this letter, you write why you deserve this scholarship and also write about your academic record and how it qualifies you for consideration.
After completing the scholarship application letter upload It into your application form on the online admission portal. If you apply as a currently enrolled student in BI’s Sivøk program in their 3rd year. Send your scholarship application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will be selected based on:
- Diversity and Inclusion.
- Grading on ECTS scale.
- Academic achievements.
- GMAT/GRE/CAT scores.
- Mostly students of First-year master’s degree applicants are preferred.
Note: You must submit the following documents (Copy of Passport, CV/Resume, Motivation Letter, Financial Plan, English Proficiency proof, Scholarship Letter) when applying for the scholarship.
1st March 2024 is the last date to apply for the BI Presidental Scholarship 2024.