Applications for the Traineeship program at the European Parliament are open now. All EU member countries and international students now can avail the exciting European Parliament Traineeship opportunity for the year 2024.
There are two types of traineeships one of them is Schuman traineeship and the second is European Parliament Traineeship. In this article, we’ll discuss the Schuman Traineeship because it is available for every applicant from any country.
It is a paid internship that can be done in Brussels or the Luxembourg Parliament’s office. It offers a wide range of fields. We have fully explained the Schuman Traineeship program step by step below.
Detail of European Parliament Traineeship 2024
|Brussels or Luxembourg
|European Parliament’s official places of work
|Duration of the Traineeship
|The duration of the Schuman Traineeship program is 6 months.
|Total No. of Traineeship
Available Fields of Traineeship
Below we have provided a list of traineeship programs, in which you can choose over 400 traineeships in any field.
- Infrastructure and Logistics
- EU Internal Policies
- International Relations
- and many others
The Schuman Traineeship program gives the following benefits to the Trainee:
- A Travel Allowance (It depends on country to country)
- Accommodation also be provided (Only for Disabilities).
- It gives a Monthly Stipend to the trainee to cover their living expenses
Also See: Fully Funded Max Planck Internship 2024
- A minimum 18-year-old applicant is eligible with no maximum age limit.
- You have completed your bachelor’s or master’s from your university for at least three years.
- Applicant must be a national of a European Union Member State or an accession/candidate country.
- There are also available a limited number of traineeships to other country nationals.
How to Apply
Remember: Only International applicants who are outside the European Union can apply for the Schuman Traineeship. You can select a maximum of three traineeships to apply. You need to submit your application form.
When you get selected for the traineeship, you will get an email with your Admission letter. After that, they will ask you to provide the following documents (A University-level diploma copy, A Valid passport or ID card copy, And a copy of a criminal record issued within the last six months)
To Know More Go to the Official Website: https://www.europarl.europa.eu/at-your-service/en/work-with-us/traineeships
Note: Selected applicants need to apply for a visa, work permit, and residence permit. For this, any expenses incurred by you will not be refunded. The EU Parliament is only responsible for giving you a Limited Travel Allowance and a monthly stipend.