Do you want an internship in the USA? Applications for the IMF Internship Program are currently open for the year 2024. All international applicants from all over the world can apply for the fully funded IMF internship in the USA. IMF internship offers 50 internship opportunities for talented students. Students of Bachelor, Master, and Ph.D. Students as well as LLM, J.D, are eligible for this internship. The IMF headquarters is located in Washington D.C.
Details of Fully Funded IMF Internship Program
|Bachelor’s, Master’s and PhD
What is the Duration of IMF Internship
The IMF internship in the USA offers internship opportunities to international students. The duration of the fully funded IMF internship is 10 to 12 weeks.
- Information technology
- Financial markets
- International economics
- Human Resources and Communications
- Public finance
- A related field
Benefits of IMF Internship
- Applicants will get a competitive Salary
- Or a stipend will be provided.
- Applicants will get Economy-class air travel.
- Medical insurance will also be provided.
- For PhD degree Students: your age should be at least 32 years old.
- For Master’s degree Students: your age should be less than 28 years old.
- Ph.D. and Master’s degree Applicants must be registered in the internship as active students (Not yet completed Ph.D. or Master’s)
- For the Legal Department Internship, you must have completed 1 to 2 years of an LLM, J.D, or equivalent advanced degree in law
- At the start of the internship applicants, age should be less than 32.
The application process is completely online. I have provided the links below to check more details about the IMF internship.