Applications for the Hispanic Scholarship Fund (HSF) 2024 are currently being accepted online. In addition to providing scholarships and support services, the HSF equips families with the knowledge and resources to succeed in higher education. To apply, please click here before the deadline.
To be eligible for the Hispanic Scholarship Fund (HSF) 2024, students of Hispanic heritage must apply before the deadline. Competitive scholarships are available for students, so all candidates should visit as soon as possible:
- High school seniors
- Undergraduate students (all years)
- Community college students transferring to four-year universities for students
- Graduate Students
|Hispanic Scholarship Fund 2024 (HSF) Coverage
Scholars selected for the Hispanic Scholarship Fund will receive awards ranging from $500 to $5,000, based on relative need.
|About HSF Scholars 2024
A highly educated and influential community of courageous leaders, Hispanic Americans are shaping all aspects of a strong American society, from science and technology to entertainment, from finance to government, so take advantage of this as soon as possible. In this new American society, people have been personally touched by the outstanding work of the Hispanic Scholarship Fund this new American society, people have been personally touched by the outstanding work of the Hispanic Scholarship Fund 2024-25
The HSF is recognized as one of the leading and most reputable non-profit organizations in the US for students.
Its strategies and operating model are the best practices others try to emulate for their students. Students participating in the Hispanic Scholarship Fund look up to the unsung heroes that propelled this organization to such a high level of performance, impact, and prominence.
Consequently, our union is stronger than ever, our future is brighter than ever, and America’s global leadership position is obvious to Hispanic Scholarship Fund students.
Hispanic Scholarship Fund (HSF) Eligibility
- Hispanic heritage is required to be eligible for the Hispanic Scholarship Fund
- The Hispanic Scholarship Fund 2024 requires a minimum 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale for high school students
- Undergraduate and graduate students must have a minimum 2.5 GPA on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent)
- Hispanic Scholarship applicants must plan to enroll full-time in an accredited, not-for-profit, four-year university, or graduate school in the US for the 2024 academic year to qualify for the scholarship.
- The Hispanic Scholarship is open to US citizens, permanent legal residents, DACA recipients, and eligible non-citizens (as defined by FAFSA).
- Applicants must complete the FAFSA or state-based financial aid application (if applicable) to be considered for the Hispanic Scholarship
Who can apply for HSF Scholarship?
- All majors and graduate fields accepted for students
- Emphasis on STEM majors for students