IRTA is looking for a Postdoc for research on the (LCA) Life Cycle Assessment of regenerative agriculture in the Sustainability in Biosystems Program in Spain. The main focus of this program is on emphasizing soil carbon modeling, biodiversity, methodological improvement of LCA for food products, and ecosystem services. It is a full-time position contract for 3 years and it is extendable for one more year.
In the Postdoc, the applicants will conduct biodiversity, soil health into Life Cycle Assessment of agrifood products, and technical tasks integrating ecosystem services. In this article, you will explore all the details about the IRTA Postdoc in Regenerative Agriculture such as Designation, Research Area, Qualification, Job Responsibilities, Salary etc. You can also see Senior Postdoctoral Scientist in UK, Pirbright Institute.
Details of IRTA Postdoc in Regenerative Agriculture in Spain
- Designation: Postdoc Researcher
- Location: IRTA Torre Marimon
- Research Area: LCA of Regenerative Agriculture
A gross annual salary ranging from €33,247 to €37,179.
What Qualification is Required:
- PhD in Agricultural Sciences, Engineering, Environmental Sciences, or related fields.
- Have an experience in Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) applied to the agrifood sector.
- Have an experience in carbon accounting and modeling.
- Research skills in data analysis, literature review, and scientific writing
Upscaling from experimental data,
Application of techniques for regional to global scale,
Dissemination of results,
Collaboration with multidisciplinary teams,
- Personal statement,
- Three references to Patricia Altea-Manzano at email@example.com.
How to Apply?
Applicants can apply online for the IRTA Postdoc in Regenerative Agriculture in Spain with their documents mentioned above.