Postdoctoral Researcher Position in Virology Research in Germany – Hii Guys! I have a good opportunity for you. Applications for the postdoctoral position is available now at the Virology Research Lab. This position involves the study of viral evolution, with a focus on understanding the effects of single mutations, cellular pathways, and secondary RNA structures.
Next-generation sequencing (NGS), proteomics, or classical methods To be used by the postdoctoral researcher and it may contribute to the new research techniques development. The main purpose is to gain insights into the individual evolutionary viruses paths in different conditions and identify factors in the therapeutic development process.
Details of Postdoctoral Researcher Position in Virology
- Designation: Post-Doctoral Researcher
- Location: Otto von Guericke Universitat Magdeburg, Germany
- Research Area: Virology
What Qualification is Required:
- You must have Ph.D. in Molecular Biology or a related field
- Expertise in virology, proteomics, classical methods, or Next Generation Sequencing (NGS).
- Experience in molecular microscopy, flow cytometry, and biology/cloning methods.
- You must have proficiency in the English language or communication skills, It are also mandatory.
- Application letter in which you explain your interest in the lab and project
- Contact details of the Ph.D. supervisor (for informal inquiries)
- Send applications to [Specify Contact Person]
How to Apply?
Applicants can apply online for the Post-Doctoral Researcher positions in Virology.
The closing date of the postdoctoral researcher is not specified. You can apply anytime but we encouraged you to apply as soon as possible.