Study in Finland on a Fully Funded Scholarship Applications for fully funded scholarships in Finland are now open in all study fields. If you dream of studying in Finland then you can now apply for this golden opportunity. All international students can now apply for the University of Helsinki Finland Scholarship Program 2024. The University of Helsinki is now offering 23 Fully Funded Master’s Scholarships from applicants around the globe for 2024 study sessions.
The University of Helsinki, Finland is one of the most famous Universities in Finland for International students. The scholarships offered at Helsinki University will cover all the expenses for the selected students. You can apply only once per academic year. Applications are now open and you must apply online before the application deadline comes. The notified duration of the Scholarship is 2 Years for a Master’s Degree program.
Every year a wide range of multidisciplinary master’s programs are available for all international students. Most subjects offered at the University campus are taught in English. You can apply or any study program according to your tastes and interests. The admission applications for Helsinki University in Finland open in December and the deadline goes till January. The Scholarship applications are now accepted from outside the EU/EEA countries and Switzerland. Students from European countries and Switzerland are NOT eligible for these Scholarships.
Here in this article, I have provided information about all the scholarships offered at the University. You must study the complete article for the complete details about the University of Helsinki Finland Scholarships 2024.
University of Helsinki Finland Scholarships 2024; Summary
- Host Country: Finland
- Host University: University of Helsinki
- Finland Currency: Euro
- Degree Offered: Masters
- Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
The Helsinki University Scholarship is a Fully Funded Master’s scholarship program. The financial coverages are given as:
Tuition fees Coverage: Students will receive an allowance for their University tuition and registration fee. This allowance ranges from 13000 to 18,000 euros.
No Application Fee: There is no requirement for application fees for the University of Helsinki scholarships 2024. Students can now apply for fully funded scholarships for Free.
Relocation Grant: All the students will receive relocation grants including a 5000 € relocation assistance if they want to change their residences in Finland.
Student meal discounts: All students will receive meal discounts at the university cafeteria. You will get a card with your credited money for your meals.
- CV for the scholarship application
- Motivation letter
- Stud Plan
- Copy of Legal Passport
- English Proficiency Certificate
- Recommendation Letters
- Online application form.
You have to submit these documents with the application form.
List of Master Programs available at Helsinki University, Finland:
- Agricultural Sciences
- Environmental and Resource Economics
- Atmospheric Sciences
- Changing Education
- Chemistry and Molecular Sciences
- Computer Science
- Contemporary Societies
- Data Science
- Ecology and Evolutionary Biology
- English Studies
- Environmental Change and Global Sustainability
- European and Nordic Studies
- Food Sciences
- Forest Sciences
- Genetics and Molecular Biosciences
- Geology and Geophysics
- Global Governance Law
- Global Politics and Communication
- Human Nutrition and Food-Related Behaviour
- Integrative Plant Sciences
- Intercultural Encounters
- International Business Law
- Life Science Informatics
- Linguistic Diversity and Digital Humanities
- Materials Research (MATRES)
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Microbiology and Microbial Biotechnology
- Particle Physics and Astrophysical Sciences
- Pharmaceutical Research, Development, and Safety
- Russian, Eurasian, and Eastern European Studies
- Theoretical and Computational Methods
- Translational Medicine
- Urban Studies and Planning
All applicants must meet the following eligibility factors:
- All International candidates from outside EU/EEA countries are eligible
- Students applying from EU/EEA countries are not eligible
- Students with excellent study backgrounds are preferred.
- You must have a clean and clear criminal record.
- Visit the official website for university officials here.
- Find the suitable Master’s program here Master’s Programs page.
- Carefully note the instructions on the application process for the Master’s program.
- Arrange all the required documents
- Fill out the application form for the scholarship.
- Fill in the form with the required application form.
- Attach all the required documents.
- Submit the application form carefully.