Applications for the UNSW Graduate Scholarship 2024 are open now for the year 2024. All international applicants who are interested in pursuing a Master’s or Doctoral Degree program in Australia can apply for this scholarship. The UNSW is an Australian Research University where you can study 2 years Master degree and 3 years PhD degree. More than 63,000 students from around the globe enrolled in the University of South Wales. Full details are given below and you can also check UAE Scholarship at Khalifa University 2024.
Details of UNSW Graduate Scholarship 2024
|Master and Phd
UNSW Scholarship Benefits:
There are total 3 types of scholarships available and each scholarship has its own benefits.
Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarship:
The RTP scholarship is funded by the Australian Government and it covers:
- Tuition Fees
- This scholarship covers an amount of $37,684 per annum according to the 2024 rate
- Overseas Student Health Cover
University International Postgraduate Award (UIPA)
The UIPA is funded by the University of South Wales and it covers:
- An amount of $37,684 per annum according to the 2024 rate
- Tuition Fees
Tuition Fee Scholarship (TFS)
The TFS is funded by the UNSW and Faculty.
- Tuition Fee
- The scholarship will cover $37,684 per annum according to the 2024 rate.
Available Fields & Majors
Applicants can study the following fields with the help of University of New South Wales Scholarship:
- Faulty of Engineering
- Faulty of Built Environment
- Faulty of Arts & design
- Faulty of Arts & Social Science
- Faulty of Law
- Faulty of Science
- Faulty of Business School
- Faulty of Medicine
Eligibility Criteria for Scholarship:
These are the following eligibility criteria you must follow.
- All International Students except Nationals are eligible.
- For a Masters by research:
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree in 1st or 2nd class honors from any approved institution
- For Ph.D. Research Program:
- You need to demonstrate sufficient prior research experience and capability.
- Applicants must have completed the equivalent of an Australian Honours degree.
- A CV/Resume
- Valid Passport
- Official Transcript
- Recommendation Letters (2)
- Transcript or Previous degree
- Research Proposal
How to Apply?
To apply for the UNSW Graduate Scholarships 2024 you need to submit an online application form.
To Apply Visit Here: https://research.unsw.edu.au/international-research-scholarships