Applications for the Wuhan University Chinese Government Scholarship 2024 for International Students are open now. It is a Chinese scholarship that offers Master & Ph.D. degree programs to study in China. The Ministry of Education in China established the Chinese University scholarship to support Chinese universities in specific provinces to enroll international students for graduate studies. There is no application fee required.
Detail of Wuhan University Chinese Government Scholarship 2024
|Master & PhD
|All International Applicants
The Wuhan University Chinese Government Scholarship will give the following benefits:
- Full tuition fee coverage.
- Medical Insurance
- Accommodation Fee
- Registration Fee
- Monthly stipend of (3000 RMB) for Master
- A monthly stipend of (3500RMB) for Doctoral Students
If you enroll in the masters degree program the duration of the masters degree is 2-3 years and if you pursue PhD degree the duration of the PD degree is 3-4 years.
The eligibility criteria are as follows:
- Non-Chinese international students or Chinese university graduates can apply.
- Applicants must be in good health.
- Applicants should have an excellent performance in study.
- A good ability in scientific research is also necessary.
- The age of the applicant for masters degree must be under 35.
- The age of the applicant must be under 40 for a Doctoral degree.
- Applicants who enroll English-medium program must submit a score report for the English Language test (80 score is required for TOFEL, and 5.5 is required for IELTS)
- If you want to apply without IELTS/TOEFL, you need an English proficiency certificate from your previous institution.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply online for the Chinese Government Scholarship 2024. I have provided a link below. Click here and start your application.
Visit here to Apply: http://admission.whu.edu.cn
Note: You need some of the following documents before applying ( Attested Degree and Transcript, Scanned Copy of Passport, Passport Size Photo, Photocopy of Foreigner Physical, Two Letters of Recommendation, Personal statement, Examination Form, Personal Statement, Acceptance Letter (Optional), and Proof of Language Proficiency).
25 Feb 2024 is the last date to apply for the Wuhan University Scholarship 2024.