Now all international students can study in the top Canadian universities in 2024. Today we brought the Top 10 Canadian Scholarships available for all international in 2024. No matter where are you from, you can apply for BS, MS, and Ph.D. scholarships and study at the Canadian top universities. These Canadian scholarships are fully funded which cover all of the student expenses. If you have 6 bands in PTE Academic, TOEFL, and IELTS you are eligible to apply. Below we provide the top 10 Canadian Scholarships List. Scroll down and check all scholarships.
Detail of Top 10 Canadian Scholarships 2024
|Bachelor, Master, and Ph.D.
|Who can Apply
|All International Applicants
List of Best Canadian Universities Scholarships in 2024
Below we provide some Canadian universities that offer scholarships to international students:
- University of Manitoba Graduate Fellowship (UMGF)
- The University of Calgary International Entrance Scholarship
- University of Saskatchewan Scholarship
- University of British Columbia (UBC) Public Scholars Award
- The University of Waterloo Master’s Awards of Excellence.
List of the Top 10 Canadian Scholarships 2024
1 – Ontario Graduate Scholarships
The worth of Ontario Graduate Scholarships is $15,000 per year. International applicants can study for master’s and doctoral degrees in Canada with the help of this scholarship.
- Apply link: https://osap.gov.on.ca/OSAPPortal/en/A-ZListofAid/PRDR019245.html
2 – Lester B. Pearson Scholarship
The Lester B. Pearson Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship program at the University of Toronto. It will cover all the expenses such as tuition, books, incidental fees etc for up to 4 years. A total of 37 scholarships are available only for undergraduates. December 15,is the last date to apply.
- Apply link: https://future.utoronto.ca/pearson/about/
3 – Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships
The Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships are open to all international applicants for the year 2024. They can pursue their Masters leading to PhD and PhD degrees in Canada. An amount of $50,000 stipend provided to the successful applicant.
- Apply link: https://vanier.gc.ca/en/eligibility-admissibilite.html
4 – Trudeau Foundation Scholarships
The Trudeau Foundation Scholarships are available only for Doctoral study programs in Canada. The duration of the Doctoral scholarship program is three years. Applicants will get a $40,000 stipend every year. Apply for the scholarship before December.
- Apply link: https://www.trudeaufoundation.ca/scholarship
5 – NSERC Postgraduate Scholarships (PGS)
It is a postgraduate scholarship offering international students to study in Canada. apply for this scholarship before October. The NSERC scholarship gives $21,000 to $35,000 per year to the scholars.
- Apply link: https://www.nserc-crsng.gc.ca/students-etudiants/pg-cs/index_eng.asp
6 – Banting Postdoctoral Fellowship
International and National applicants are eligible to apply for the Banting Postdoctoral Fellowship program in Canada. A stipend of $70,000 is given to the students per year. Apply now and get this great chance to study in Canada.
- Apply link: https://banting.fellowships-bourses.gc.ca/en/home-accueil.html
7 – Ontario Trillium Scholarships For International
In purpose to attract the most talented international students to study in Canada the Ontario Trillium Scholarships are available for the academic year 2024. You can study postgraduate (PhD) degree in Canada. The Scholarship Worth is $40,000 per year for 4 years.
- Apply link: https://www.yorku.ca/gradstudies/students/current-students/awards-and-scholarships/ontario-trillium-scholarships-ots/
8 – University of Saskatchewan Scholarship
The scholarship is offering Undergraduate and Graduate programs at the University of Saskatchewan in 2024. Both Canadian and international students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Apply Link: https://www.usask.ca/admission/
9 – McCall MacBain Scholarship at McGill University
Canadian students as well as international students can study at McGill University in Canada with the McCall MacBain Scholarship program. They can pursue Master’s and Undergraduate degrees in Canada. The scholarship will cover tuition fees, a $2,000 stipend, and a one-time relocation grant for moving to Montréal.
- Apply Link: https://mccallmacbainscholars.org/apply
10 – U of Ottawa International Scholarships
The U of Ottawa offering scholarships to international as well as Canadian citizens for the year 2024. International students can study for Undergraduate and Graduate degrees at Ottawa University in Canada.
- Apply Link: https://www.uottawa.ca/study/undergraduate-studies/application-deadlines-available-programs-international
Read More: Good News: Canada Seasonal Work Visa