University of Liverpool Acceptance Rate 2024 is given in this article. The University of Liverpool was established in 1881 as a college and then it became a research institute that is situated in Liverpool England. The applicants have to follow some of the requirements along with the acceptance rate. In this article, we will give you detailed information about the university acceptance rate, eligibility criteria, and other information about the university. Read the article and apply now.
|UG and PG Students
|77% of undergraduate students are undergraduates and about 23% are postgraduates.
|Full-time – 88%
|In an approximation, there are about 45% of male and about 55% of female students.
What is the University Acceptance Rate?
A university acceptance rate means how many students will get admission to the university who have filled out the application form for admission. If the acceptance rate of the university is low it means all the students who apply for admission will get admission. If you are unable to pay the fee then you don’t have to worry about the university expenses as the university provides complete financial support to their students who are eligible and bright students of the university.
University of Liverpool Acceptance Rate
The acceptance rate of the university is 14% which is very competitive as compared to other significant universities. If a hundred students apply for admission to the university then only 14 are eligible to get admission in the university. The university is in the seventh number in the acceptance rate in the Russell group. The acceptance rate proved that the students who get good marks and have a job or relevant experience in the field will get a chance of admission to the university. The applicants have to fill out the application according to the criteria and avail of the opportunity if they get admission or an offer letter from the university.
Structure of the Department
The University of Liverpool provides a vast number of degree options for all the students who apply for admission. The Faculty of Health and Life Sciences is further divided into five institutes and in these five schools, three are for the students learning and teaching and the rest of them are for research purposes.
- School of Medicine
- School of Dentistry
- School of Health Sciences
- School of Life Sciences
- School of Psychology
- The Clinical Sciences Institute
- The Institute of Life and Human Sciences
- Veterinary Science Institute
- The Institute of Aging and Chronic Diseases (IACD)
- The Institute of Integrative Biology (IBIB)
- The Institute of Psychology, Health, and Society
- The Institute for Translational Medicine (ITM)
- History, Languages, and Cultures School
- Management School at the University of Liverpool (ULMS)
- Electrical Engineering, Electronics, and Computer Sciences
- Environmental Science School
Candidates who are not from the United States have to prepare a lot for university admission as the educational system of the university is different from your country’s education. The university provides a new state-of-the-art ‘live to learn’ on campus for international students. The University of Liverpool International College provides a variety of courses for students. The applicants who want admission to the university have to follow the gateway program to get admission to the university. They have to follow some of the prerequisites as follows:
- Applicants must fulfill English language proficiency standards. Undergraduate education needs a minimum CEFR B2 level in speaking, writing, listening, and reading.
- For UG programs, candidates must have magnificently accomplished class 10th and 12th exams with a minimum of 70%.
- For postgraduate admission, a Bachelor’s degree is required from a familiar institution with the first division.
- Students applying for Ph.D. programs, must commence a master’s degree and attain first division/ 60% or above.
Scholarships and Financial Assistance
The University of Liverpool provides several scholarships to all international students who join the university. The scholarship is given on merit-based scholarships, country-specific scholarships, and subject-specific scholarships. Some of the available scholarships for the students are as follows:
|University of Liverpool
Postgraduate Commonwealth Bursary
|Fee discount of £2,000 for Commonwealth students
|It provides the students complete aid for housing and education to the eligible candidates(Application is necessary)
|Postgraduate Progression Award- International Students
|£2,500 discount on the fee will be given to those students who are applying for admission in the master’s degree and have completed their graduation degree from the united states university
(BEng/BTech: 70%, all other degrees: 65%)
|Vice-Chancellor’s International Attainment Scholarship- PGT
|£2,500 discount on the fee will be given to those students who are applying for admission in the master’s degree and have completed their graduation degree from the United States university
(BEng/BTech: 70%, all other degrees: 65%)
|Sport Liverpool Scholarship
|Up to £2,000 to sustenance sporting routines (Application is necessary)
|University of Liverpool International College Excellence Award
|£2,500 there will be a discount for the students on their fee who have 75% or above in the University of Liverpool International College Excellence Award Pre-Masters programs
|Vice Chancellor’s International Attainment Scholarship UG
|£2,000 (80% in class XII) or £2,500 (90% in class XII) fee reduction for the first year of study
|University of Liverpool First Class Scholarship
|£1000 fee reduction for each year only if a student maintains a First Class (70%) average is maintained. Please note that this Scholarship only applies to non-clinical programs.
University of Liverpool Admission Deadlines
The applicants have to fill out the application form from the official website of the university. The students graduates and undergraduates have to follow the deadline for the submission of the application so they apply on time. The deadline is given as follows:
The university has more than 228000 graduates with 35 different professional degrees making a network of graduates in the whole world. Some of the most famous students who graduated from the university are as follows:
- Tung Chee-Hwa, Hong Kong’s first Chief Executive, and Dame Stella Rimmington, MI5’s first female Director
- Dr. Ong Teng Cheong GCMG, Singapore’s fifth President
- Rose Heilbron QC was the first woman to sit as a judge at the Old Bailey.
- Professor Har Gobind Khorana, the Nobel Laureate in Physiology and Medicine,
- Coca-Cola’s Chief Executive Officer, James Quincey
FOR MORE VISIT THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE AND APPLY NOW.
- University of Cambridge Acceptance Rate 2024
- York University Acceptance Rate 2024
- University of Melbourne Acceptance Rate 2024
- The University of Maryland Acceptance Rate